Today I am packing for a trip up to North Ontario to Manitoulin Island. We are even taking the Chi-Cheemaun Ferry. I am very much looking forward to fun in the outdoors with great people. But what to pack?
SO… I must pack outdoorsy clothes that can be cool and layered to be warm. I secretly love packing… I am going somewhere so why wouldn’t I be happy?? A key item in my wardrobe to help me to stay warm and look cute are my fav fleece-lined tights.
The packing list:
- 4 Pairs of Socks + Undies
- 1 Pair of (Casual But Durable) Boots
- 2 Pairs of Sandals (flip-flop + a nicer pair)
- 1 Pair Running Shoes
- 2 Pairs of Tights (1 Reg. & 1 Fleece Lined)
- 1 Pair of Yoga Pants
- 1 Pair of Denim Shorts (they are so durable!)
- 1 Skirt
- 1 Tank + 3 T’s + 1 3/4 Length Top
- 2 Pairs of Athletic Shorts
- 2 Athletic Tops
- 1 Sports Bra + 1 Regular Bra
- 1 Pullover + 1 Hoodie + Athletic Sweater
- 1 Raincoat
- 1 Bathing Suit + Towel
- Sunscreen (SPF 60 for me!)
- 1 Summer Scarf
- 1 Hat
I am prepared for the gloriousness of this:
This will be my morning view while I am up North! I can already imagine it…. ahhhhhhh true R&R.
Go ahead and have your own little adventure this weekend. xoxo