I am headed back on another trip after being home for about 28 hours. Where to now? Taking the train to the Laurentian Mountains in Quebec to Saint Donat De Montcalm on Lac Ouareau. My lovely family friends are hosting my mom and I at their cottage for a week. It’s a step up from my cottage, with electricity and running water.
So… what to pack?
- 4 Pairs of Socks + Undies + 1 Bra + 1 Sports Bra
- 1 Pair of Running Shoes + 1 Pair of Boots + 1 Pair of Flip Flops + 1 Pair of Nice Sandals
- 1 Pair of Highwaisted Shorts + 1 Pair Athletic Shorts
- 1 Pair Jeans + 1 Pair of Tights
- 2 Tanks + 2 T’s
- 1 Pullover + 1 Hoodie
- 1 Rain Jacket
- 1 Towel + Bikini
- Pillow + Sleeping Bag
- Toiletries (Don’t forget sunscreen!)
Hope it helps… Catch ya later!
Robyn Le Prix