As most fashionistas know… when you have too many purses to count, it can be tricky switching all your essentials from one bag to the next. And we really hate to be stuck without our everyday items. So I thought I would take a look at what my essentials are and help you out!
Your Soon-to-Be FAVOuRITES for your Purse
1. Smith’s Strawberry Lip Balm – this aromatic lip balm with natural Beeswax and a trade secret blend of strawberry flavor is my ultimate favorite! It hydrates like nothing else even in the dead of Winter and it has a subtle sheen that gives your lips the faintest touch of pink.
2. iPhone App SkinDeep – this is incredibly helpful because it takes the guesswork about how bad or how good a body product is. Who wants to read reviews and forums when this app can scan a bar-code or search the name and give you a hazard score. It even gets broken down into ingredient concerns: overall hazard, cancer, developmental & reproductive toxicity, allergies & immunotoxicity, ecotoxicology and so on. Already thinking, “whoa, I had no clue products could even effect me that much?”.. yeah, the same thing happened to me. Changed. My. Life.
3. Water – infuse the heck out of it. Whatever floats your boat… lemon, cucumber, orange, strawberry, watermelon, mint. The possibilities are endless and way better than pop or artificially flavoured water. Check out this awesome list of ideas.
4. Burt’s Bees Lemon Cuticle Balm – this goes beyond just your cuticles. It’s SUPER hydrating and protective for those dry hand from washing dishes and cool dry Fall air. Plus if you are walking in a cold and windy place, it can double up as a face protector to avoid wind-burn.
5. Vega Snack Bars – I get hangry if I am out and don’t have time to grab something to eat. If your stomach is rumbling – these are your answer! These are very tasty plant-based, whole food bars. They are Non-GMO, Gluten-free, a satisfying source of protein and Omega-3 with no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. That means you’ll feel good and not crash after eating one. My favourite flavor is the dark chocolate, mixed nut and sea salt. I am allergic to peanuts and soy and they have neither… You’re welcome.
6. Phone Power Bank – nothing is worse than having a jam packed day where you are using your phone a lot and have no chance to charge it. Plus, then you’re stressing that it’s going to die before your day is over and nobody likes that. So carry a power bank to solve all your problems. Then you also aren’t busy trying to find an outlet and then feeling chained to that spot until it gets some more juice.
I hope that these handful of items help make your day the best it can be and that you can achieve all you can in your day.
What are the essentials in your bag?