Like I tend to do, I am heading to Europe today for just over a month this summer. I’ll be going to Spain and possibly England and the Netherlands… my life is quite scheduled when in Canada, so I like to keep it open to spontaneity when I can. I booked my flight nine days before flying out. And bought a new computer the day before departure because I realized doing work abroad was going to be painful on my old laptop.
This trip is a mix of visiting family, friends and shopping for Le Prix. So all that is left to do is share with you what I am packing, and be on my merry way.
I’ll be bringing gifts over and planning on buying a TON of new items for Le Prix. So I think this is the most lean packing list I have done for a month of traveling.
MY PACKING LIST
Clothing & Accessories
- 4 Dresses (2 that can be dressed up with jewelry)
- 2 Skirts & 2 Pair of Shorts
- 1 Sweater, 1 Denim Jacket & 1 Waterproof Rain Coat
- 1 Oxford (button-up) Shirt
- 3 Tank Tops & 3 T-shirts
- 3 Bralettes & 1 Bandeau (real bras for traveling & Spanish heat? no thanks..)
- 1 Pair of Sandals and 1 Pair of Sneakers
- 9 Pairs of Panties
- 1 Pair of Socks (they can act as slippers)
- 2 Cross-Body Purses (1 small & 1 larger bag to hold water, traveling stuff, etc.)
- 1 Lightweight Scarf
- 2 Swim Suits
- 1 Necklace (gold & silver tones so it’s versatile), & 1 of each in gold & silver: Glam Earrings, Studs, Rings
- Sunglasses & A Hat
- Sunscreen & body moisturizer
- Sample size perfume tube
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Bar soap (all natural and super hydrating)
- Period products (pads, Diva cup, etc)
- Hair Ties, Bobby Pins & Clips
- Nail polish
- Swiss Army knife (tweezers and scissors in one!)
- Essential oil roller-balls
- Take a small Pill bottle and mix all of your medications to save space
- Organic coconut oil lip balm
- Skin care products (pictured below)
I guess this is a good time to say I have fallen in love the with Korean beauty regimen. Especially for flying which dries your skin out, and my sensitive skin, I want to keep my skin balanced. So what do I use? Here are the items I use in order of application:
- Micellar water (to remove makeup)
- Cream cleanser (to hydrate skin and remove impurities)
- Essence (it preps your skin to absorb moisture)
- Sheet mask* or rose hip oil
- Day or night cream
- Eye cream
* Seriously, if you haven’t had a chance to use a sheet mask, you are really missing out. It is like a hydration miracle because the sheet forces your skin to absorb as many nutrients from the serum to get a gorgeous glow.
To save even more space, on the plane I am wearing the sneakers, bringing the sweater and denim jacket for layering and the scarf. Pack the sunglasses too! As for my clothes, you’ll see in my photos on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter what I’ll be wearing.
Thanks for reading!